[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Jackit-devel] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Oct 13 18:55:00 UTC 2002

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 01:26:48 -0400, Jesse Chappell wrote:
> Announcing the initial release of FreqTweak (v0.4)
>
> http://freqtweak.sourceforge.net

This is /really/ cool.

Could you add a 4096 bin mode? I've got some great burbling noises coming
out at 2048, but I think the extra res. would make it even better.

I did once manage to get FT disconnected from jack when changing bin
sizes, but only once out of a few dozen changes, so it might be unrealted.

Cheers,
   Steve