[linux-audio-dev] freqtweak release 0.4.3

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Tue Oct 15 22:41:09 UTC 2002

After troubleshooting configuration problems with several users, I believe I
have fixed the problem with the configure script that prevented some people from
building freqtweak.  Anyone who had problems should definitely try the new
release.

Along with that, you get a 4096 freq bin mode, and a few tiny bugfixes.

http://freqtweak.sourceforge.net/

I added a short example of how to pipe alsaplayer through freqtweak and out your
speakers without messing with JACK patchbays (see Usage Tips section).

jlc