[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] freqtweak release 0.4.3

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 16 04:49:01 UTC 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 10:35:19 -0400, Jesse Chappell wrote:
> Along with that, you get a 4096 freq bin mode, and a few tiny bugfixes.

Are you open to feature requests? I hope so, 'cos you're going to get some ;)

Settings morphing - crossfading parameters between a pair of settings -
that would be cool.

Could you change the pitch scale from a coefficient to semitones? I
think this would be more natural.

When I click in one of the parameter sets and drag the mouse, it changes
the parameters in bigish blocks, is it possible to smooth this out a bit?

A randomise button that adds a bit of noise to the parameters for one set.

A smooth button that averages neghbouring parameters values (or something
like that).

- Steve, off to do some more testing... yesss... testing.