[linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Oct 21 14:57:01 UTC 2002

Len Moskowitz wrote

 >If you will be making money from a Linux-based product, then you
 >*should* be investing your own money for promotion.

I am. What's your point?

If you are percieving this thread as me doing a plug for my site and
business then I have not been specific enough about what I want to see
happen.

I have a small business and there are others out there in similar
positions. We don't have the financial resources to fund large scale ad
campaigns on our own. But we do if we work together.

There are also plenty of people who might be willing to invest a little
into a community run initiative if we can prove that we are not doing it
for self serving purposes. Maybe these people would like to see us succeed.

I want to tap that vein.

Sorry if this is short but I find your comment a little on the short
side too. If it's a joke then you got me ;]

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem