[linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Oct 23 09:11:01 UTC 2002

Paul Winkler wrote:
 >I can certainly sympathize with that one. Supposedly there is some work
 >being done on supporting USB audio devices under ALSA; that may be our
 >best hope. (Yes, I know USB has potentiall horrible latency. )

I have just this morning been able to get a pure ecasound sine wave
through jack using my quattro.

The midiman quattro already performs perfectly with native alsa. I
haven't had a chance to really stress it yet but now that I have a new
vestax dj console it won't take me long I think.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem