[linux-audio-dev] DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support database.

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Oct 23 15:57:01 UTC 2002

I'm pleased to anounce that a database for people willing to provide
Tech Suppport to their local community has been setup. The service is
free of charge and hosted at

http://www.djcj.org/

The purpose of this database is to promote the professional arm of the
Linux Audio Developers community. It is intended to be of use to
potential clients who may be interested in getting a Linux Audio system
working but don't have the time or background knowledge to do the
installation or system maintainance?

The people and businesses presented in the database are not endorsed or
guaranteed by DJCJ.org but they are active members of the Linux Audio
Community. Payment for services received is encouraged. Rates are
decided by the parties involved.

This is intended to be a database for professional tech support. Please
let people know about it so that we can show the world we are more than
just a bunch of amateurs hacking in our spare time.

The database currently provides a very simple interface for adding your
contact details and there is also a contact form provided for potential
clients to easily get hold of you. Special thanks to Steve Harris and
Antti Boman for assistance with the internal code. It is guaranteed that
the interface will become much more user configurable over time.

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem