[linux-audio-dev] DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support database.

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Oct 23 17:03:00 UTC 2002

 >Well, I just added myself and discovered the first problem -
 >you can't change anything after you hit that final submit :-\
 >I can guarantee that I will be relocating in the next
 >4 months.

No worries. I/we'll have it more configurable by then.

 >also, I didn't realize that the "Company Name" is necessary
 >to get the web URL to show up.

I haven't taken this scenario into account. I'll look at fixing it. The
data is still available I just have to add an if statement. Actually I'm
surprised it didn't show up on the preview.

 >Good idea, I think.

Thanks. This is definitely a work in progress.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem