[linux-audio-dev] [ann] unmatched - a LADSPA amp tone

Lea Anthony stonekeeper at stonekeeper.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 05:57:00 UTC 2002

That's great news! For some reason I was thinking that most LAD stuff
works in 44.1/16 which really isn't the best for professional audio. I
only dither down when mastering to a CD.

Hmm.. ok. Does anyone go up to 96Khz sampling?

Just trying to get a feel what people see as acceptable etc.

-Lea.

PS: I never use 96Khz but I'm sure there are plenty who would want to
use LAD technology for DVD authoring in the future.