[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Free Publicity - DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support Database.

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Oct 27 11:19:17 UTC 2002

hmm. that last one didn't read well.

I am seeking opinions from people about the layout of http://www.djcj.org

These days it gets quite a lot of hits and I would like to present the
information as cleanly as possible. Seeing as nearly all the info is
written by other people it seems fitting that other peoples ideas for
presentation are taken into account.

 >Does anyone else have any suggestions? Keeping in mind that the site
is >primarily for new users most of whom expect a graphically dense site
at >least until they get into the Linux way.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem