[linux-audio-dev] Comments on Boulanger's Csound book?

Frank Neumann Frank.Neumann at st.com
Mon Sep 30 09:08:01 UTC 2002

Hi list,

just a short question to those who already have Richard Boulanger's "The
Csound Book". I was going to order one soon, what is your
impression/opinion on it? I understand that a certain degree of
knowledge about synthesis/computer music is required in order it to make
sense to the reader (I hope I have that), but if that is fulfilled, can
you recommend this book? Or what are its weak spots in your opinion?

Thanks,
Frank (expecting at least one answer from bright.net ;-)