[linux-audio-dev] Comments on Boulanger's Csound book?

M. Edward Borasky znmeb at aracnet.com
Mon Sep 30 10:27:00 UTC 2002

I love it!! It covers everything from beginners' tutorials (several of them)
to advanced digital signal processing. Csound itself is somewhat difficult
to use - a bit like assembly-language programming. However, there are a
number of GUI wrappers for it. And it's not big on algorithmic composition.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
mailto: znmeb at borasky-research.net
http://www.borasky-research.net

Coaching: It's Not Just for Athletes Any More!