[linux-audio-dev] Sharing Music

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Tue Dec 9 02:27:50 UTC 2003

As in, how do I share my own? What licenses or other scheme do you all
use for music that you create and would like to be widely distributed,
with or without any other restrictions. What considerations do you take
into account?

disclaimer: I don't have any cool music to release (yet), although I have a
few almost-cool works for the extremely curious...

--
 Hans Fugal                 | De gustibus non disputandum est.
 http://hans.fugal.net/     | Debian, vim, mutt, ruby, text, gpg