[linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins, freqtweak, fftw3 and the planet

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat Dec 20 20:38:45 UTC 2003

Paul Davis wrote:
> i was trying to install swh-plugins and freqtweak on my new laptop and
> ran into some problems with the planet's rpms. they seem to depend on
> a feature "libfftw3f.so.3" that isn't being supplied by any other
> package. i have fftw3 installed, and it gave me the file
> /usr/lib/libfftw3.so.3, but not the "f" version. the same problem
> exists for the planet's freqtweak package.
>
> does anyone have any clues about how to solve this in a "packageful" way?
> thanks

i found my version of fftw built all kinds of libs like *rfftw* and
*sfftw* iirc. i sprinkled /usr/local/lib with symlinks and the problem
went away...

--
In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
	- Homer Simpson

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)