[linux-audio-dev] newest audio server for Linux (yep, yet another)

Fred Gleason fredg at wava.com
Wed Feb 5 09:46:01 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 21:03, David Olofson wrote:

> OTOH, I'll need a nice replacement for the ALSA sequencer, if the
> thing is to be usable for anything but music and SFX playback on
> other platforms. Currently, the most "portable" control API I have is
> OSS rawmidi... *heh*

Some support for mixer controls would be nice too (or am I just missing it
scanning the API?).

Cheers!

|      Frederick F. Gleason, Jr.      |         Salem Radio Labs          |
|       Voice: 1-(540)-341-2880       |      87 Lee Highway, Suite 11     |
|        FAX: 1-(540)-341-7176        |        Warrenton, VA 20188        |
|    Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.     |
|                                            -- Harry Emerson Fosdick     |