[linux-audio-dev] XAP domain [was: Call for participation: MMA GMPI working group]

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Tue Feb 11 22:00:59 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 03.28, Tim Hockin wrote:
> > > go for it - we'll pitch in and help cover the (20 dollars?)
> > > cost :)
> >
> > That won't ruin me, so there's no need for that. :-)
> >
> > Unfortunately, my bank server is closed this time of day, so I
> > can't get any further right now. The ISP is waiting for the
> > payment.
>
> would you rather I get it?  I can still get it today

Well, I rather like the speedy services of the ISP (*), the order is
placed, and the bank opens in about two hours...

(*) Like adding features to the web mail interface in less
    than two hours after I suggest them - and that long only
    because I was too early for the Nightly Hacker. ;-)

Anyway, perhaps we should put a link to GMPI on the site?

If nothing else, it would make it clear that we're actually in on it,
rather than unaware of it's existence, working against it or
whatever.