[linux-audio-dev] Re: why is no-one responding are you all just a bunch of &*^%&^%^& wits???

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Feb 12 13:03:01 UTC 2003

>Do I/we have at least your permission (if we do manage to compile out of
>CVS) to redistribute my/our compiled version?

i would prefer that nobody be using ardour at this time that doesn't
have the skills to use CVS and the compilation toolset. there are
frequently daily updates, and i'd much rather people use a
low-bandwidth approach to updating (which is essentially what CVS
provides for read-only users). i clearly can't enforce this, but
that's how i see things. just do the right thing :)

--p