[linux-audio-dev] While we're talking about lack of responses :-)

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Wed Feb 12 15:46:01 UTC 2003

"Ivica Bukvic" <ico at fuse.net> writes:

> I e-mailed the list a couple of days ago asking for some advice
> regarding my RTMix app ("how to make it more user-friendly"). I am still
> waiting for some help on this one :-D. Again, any insight is greatly
> appreciated!

OK, here goes.

My insight into user interface design is that it is a *very* difficult
problem.  Almost nothing useful can be done without prototyping the
different options, playing around with them to see how they feel.

That's why I didn't respond to your original message.  I didn't feel
that I had anything useful to say, based on the information provided.

I sincerely wish you good luck with RTMix...
--
  Jack O'Quin
  Austin, Texas, USA