[linux-audio-dev] While we're talking about lack of responses :-)

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Wed Feb 12 14:51:01 UTC 2003

I e-mailed the list a couple of days ago asking for some advice
regarding my RTMix app ("how to make it more user-friendly"). I am still
waiting for some help on this one :-D. Again, any insight is greatly
appreciated!

Sincerely,

P.S. Web server hosting my page is still down, thanks to the "smart"
university technicians... If someone desires screenshots I'd be more
than willing to send them to you as an attachment (I just don't wanna do
that over the mailing list because it would clutter a lot of people's
inboxes).

Ico