[linux-audio-dev] LAD meeting - Linux Sound Night

Lukas Degener AFBLukas at gmx.de
Wed Feb 26 08:12:00 UTC 2003

Tobias Ulbricht wrote:

>Oh.
>
>I'd love to have a jazzy jam-session or, er, well listen to you guys.
>I would bring in my piano.

Sounds like a nice idea. Maybe i can bring a bass guitar although it is
not my "weapon of choice".
This depends on space left in the transport vehicle of whoevers gives me
a lift. Unfortunately i don't have a car myself.

maybe anyone could contribute some kind of drums/percussion? do we have
PA? If not, and if someone is willing to pick me up with a van or other
big vehicle, i could aswell bring mine.

Maybe we should add a section in the wikki for this issues.

Lukas