[linux-audio-dev] LAD meeting - Linux Sound Night

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Feb 26 09:12:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

Lukas Degener schrieb:
> Tobias Ulbricht wrote:
> >I'd love to have a jazzy jam-session or, er, well listen to you guys.
> >I would bring in my piano.
> >
> Sounds like a nice idea. Maybe i can bring a bass guitar although it is
> not my "weapon of choice".
> This depends on space left in the transport vehicle of whoevers gives me
> a lift. Unfortunately i don't have a car myself.
>
> maybe anyone could contribute some kind of drums/percussion? do we have
> PA? If not, and if someone is willing to pick me up with a van or other
> big vehicle, i could aswell bring mine.

I can play the saxophone, but I won't take it with me.  Maybe the ZKM has a
midi wind controller? Alternativly I can play the midi faderbox ;) with Pd
on a laptop. I'm a decent drummer with Pd, but only 4/4 beats please.

But I tend to do minimal technoid house normally (see the oggs on
footils.org)

> Maybe we should add a section in the wikki for this issues.

Feel free to do so ;)

ciao
--
Frank Barknecht