[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA proposal for named values

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Jan 4 14:09:00 UTC 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 01:31:21 +0000, Bob Ham wrote:
> While we're on that, I'm adding lrdf support to jack rack and I'm
> wondering where the ladspa descriptions should be gotten from.  The
> showtaxonomy uses "file:ladspa.rdfs" and "file:example.rdf" URIs.  How
> should a proper host be contructing URIs?

I install rdf descriptions in /usr/(local/)share/ladspa/rdf/, this stuff
needs to be worked out properly though.

The library should probably provide a wrapper function that looks at eg.
LADSPA_RDF_PATH and some defaults and loadds everything it can find.

It also needs optimising, but I know how to do that.

- Steve