[linux-audio-dev] new member on the list, UAP and Compression

remy muller rmuller at ge-serveur.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jan 10 13:02:01 UTC 2003

hello to evey body,
i'm new to this list.

I'd like to know more about Unified Audio PLugin Architecture.
I will begin a practical on this topic in mars.
where can I register to a mailing-list or forum or...

I' also looking for papers about audio dynamic
compression/expansion/limiting.
Does anybody have some good links on this topic?
(I'm not looking for "compression for the newbies" but some more in-depth
considerations.
like analog compressor modeling.... aliasing due to non linear
processing.....)

thanx

remy muller
http://membres.lycos/mdsp/