[linux-audio-dev] new member on the list, UAP and Compression

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Jan 10 13:21:01 UTC 2003

>I'd like to know more about Unified Audio PLugin Architecture.
>I will begin a practical on this topic in mars.

strikes me as a little odd. the only people with the ability to do
anything about this are the existing proprietary API
developers. the best you could do would to be participate in the
discussions here about XAP. doing something like this as part of
coursework strikes me as ... uhm, of limited value.

>where can I register to a mailing-list or forum or...

there isn't one. it was a private announcement about a public
meeting. there is no mailing list or forum associated with it at this
time.

--p