[linux-audio-dev] New relase of ZynAddSubFX (1.0.5)

Nasca Paul zynaddsubfx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 05:09:01 UTC 2003

Hi.
Today I relased ZynAddSubFX 1.0.5.
It is a powerfull software synthesizer for Linux.

News:
      - The bug that crashed ZynAddSubFX if you change
some effect parameters, it is realy removed (I forgot
to update the file before upload)
      - Other bugfixes and code clean-ups
      - Added a Global Filter to SubSynth
      - Added keyresponse limits to Part
      - Added presets to Effects
      - The fade is smaller on high frequecy content
and larger on low frequecies; so you'll don't hear
starting clicks on basses and audible fadeins on
higher pitched sounds
      - Added tunnings to Reverb: you can choose
Random of Freeverb

If you do something interesting with ZynAddSubFX (nice
instruments, for example), please send me parameter
files(master settings - *.mas_zyn or instruments -
*.ins_zyn or banks) and (perhaps) midi files.

You can download it at:
http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
or
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zynaddsubfx