[linux-audio-dev] Karaoke software?

Ingo Oeser ingo.oeser at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Jan 31 09:32:00 UTC 2003

Hi there,

I'm lurking around since some years here and try to follow your
discussions here.

Now I'm looking for karaoke systems in software for Linux.
So sth. which shows the karaoke channels of VCDs and DVDs or real
karaoke media. By showing I don't mean dumping it into a
text file, but the way an karaoke system would show it.

I also need some basic realtime equalizer and stuff to e.g. lower
a female voice to allow singing songs made for male voices.
But that is secondary.

Is anything out there, which might help me?

Thanks & Regards

Ingo Oeser
--
Science is what we can tell a computer. Art is everything else. --- D.E.Knuth