[linux-audio-dev] calling all planet ccrma users ...

jfm3 jfm3 at ouroboros-complex.org
Tue Jul 22 18:30:59 UTC 2003

Don't run up2date, just use apt. There should be a full set of updates
for redhat in the apt index on CCRMA's servers.

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

Do this in between the "install apt on your RH box" and "install Planet
CCRMA magic kernel RPM package" steps.

P.S. There's a new version of hdsploader (1.1) for that 0xb firmware
HDSP. I just hacked it in without RPM on my machine. It will get updated
for real at some future date when Planet CCRMA gets new ALSA packages.
1.1 works OK unless you run it twice by accident.

--
(jfm3  2838 BCBA 93BA 3058 ED95  A42C 37DB 66D1 B43C 9FD0)