[linux-audio-dev] some interesting docs for 2.6 testers...

Werner Johansson wj at yodel.net
Wed Jul 23 13:08:00 UTC 2003

I'll give it another shot then, disabling the kudzu-probing (using an Emagic
2|6 USB audio interface on the audio box, so no fancy probing necessary)...

Has anyone successfully compiled a recent 2.5 kernel using gcc 3.2-7 (Redhat
8)? I  read some warnings about broken kernel optimizations with gcc 3.x -
but that might have been resolved long time ago? I will start digging into
this and see what works, audiowise.

/Werner