[linux-audio-dev] USB audio capturing

Alexander Car=?ISO-8859-1?B?9A==?=t Alexander_Carot at gmx.net
Mon May 5 06:53:00 UTC 2003

 > that's not what the iMic is. It has input and output.
> http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=559269/mode=premgoogle
> 1/ut=44a423edcff9b069
>
> however, i cannot answer the original question because i don't
> understand the question. Sorry.

well, first of all I thought the iMic would be a microphone which isn't the
case obviously. On the other hand I thought that USB mics for Win f.e. don't
have an A/D - converter inside that's why I was wondering how they can be
attached to the USB ports and work immedeately.

So, I guess the answer is that they all have a A/D - converter and work like
a "normal" USB-sound-interface.

-- A l e x