[linux-audio-dev] Does NI run Traktor FS on Linux through Wine ?

Florian Schirmer florian.schirmer at native-instruments.de
Tue Nov 4 11:16:24 UTC 2003

Hi,

> I don't think you'll run into trouble. But let me check back with our
legal
> department. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Good news: No problems with accessing the files. But please don't use
"Traktor" in your product title. It is pretty fine (and legal) to have in a
feature list or in a readme a statement like "This product can read/write
Traktor NML files", just avaoid to name you product like "Traktor Export
Tool". Is that okay for you?

Regards,
   Florian

---

-> Florian Schirmer             -> Software Developer
-> NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH      -> florian.schirmer at native-instruments.de
-> Schlesische Straße 28        -> http://www.native-instruments.de
-> D-10997 Berlin               -> Tel. +49-30-61 10 35-0
-> Germany                      -> Fax +49-30-61 10 35-35
----
New:

INTAKT - The most powerful loop sampler ever
=> http://www.ni-intakt.com

NI KOMPLETE - Nine instruments in one gigantic package
=> http://www.ni-komplete.com