[linux-audio-dev] Does NI run Traktor FS on Linux through Wine ?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Nov 4 15:24:27 UTC 2003

Hallo,
Florian Schirmer hat gesagt: // Florian Schirmer wrote:

> Good news: No problems with accessing the files. But please don't
> use "Traktor" in your product title. It is pretty fine (and legal)
> to have in a feature list or in a readme a statement like "This
> product can read/write Traktor NML files", just avaoid to name you
> product like "Traktor Export Tool". Is that okay for you?

Yes, this is good news, and thanks for asking around. I didn't intend
to export to .nml anyway, it's only to be used for importing the
information from the .nml-files into another application (Pd). I'm
also aware of possible trademark issues.

Now thinking about it, I might just as well write a more general
xml-import tool for Pd, that just also could read a Traktor "DTD".

ciao