[linux-audio-dev] Dev Music

Alexander Franca Fernandes invokehidden at nautae.eti.br
Fri Nov 7 17:23:16 UTC 2003

Hi!

Please, be patience with my horrible english.

I want make one program that can get notes/sounds and put out in screen
images.

I don't have any idea how I can do this.

What language, what libraries, and I don't have any Idea how work /dev/dsp.
What the first step?

This project is for pupils of school where I work.

We want do one project where pupils can do more with computer. Actualy in
majority of schools the work in computer just resume using this machine for
make "office" jobs.

The comunication, expression, human knowledge, is "puted" out.

So... we want try destroy some concepts using computer with people between 12
and 16 yeas old.

This program we want build is just one part of our project.

So... if I can do this program, need I learn a lot of mathematic and fisic? Or
I can do this just with knowlegde about programer.

Thanks for any help!
Alexander