[linux-audio-dev] Programming resource question

Iain Duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Thu Nov 13 04:57:06 UTC 2003

Sorry I guess I didn't make myself very clear there. I don't mean that I
wan't to make an audio ap and would do the audio stuff myself, I'd
definitely use Jack for that. I'm making a step sequencer to drive midi gear
and csound synths. So the timing I'm concerned about is the engine of the
sequencer outputing midi notes and csound events via pipes.

I was also planning on keeping it in just C so I could port it to
microcontrollers like the Microchip 18F series.

Thanks
Iain