[linux-audio-dev] virtual vocalist - I think we could have something similar without much work...

Juan Linietsky coding at reduz.com.ar
Mon Nov 24 09:56:28 UTC 2003

On Thursday 20 November 2003 01:09, Paul Davis wrote:
>   http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2003/Vocaloid.html

You know, FESTIVAL (the popular and quite good opensource speech synthesis
package) has a mode where you can feed it data to sing.
It could probably not be very hard to write a similar GUI where
you edit a pianoroll to make festival sing.

Seems like a very nice small project, anyone willing to take it?

Juan Linietsky