[linux-audio-dev] more practical stuff about synth-programming -- jack seems to be less documentated

hexe_2003 at directbox.com hexe_2003 at directbox.com
Thu Sep 18 08:38:00 UTC 2003

( This email is a reply to one of my threads; but I deleted the originally  mail, so I open another;
to original thread asked you for some background information about pcm-data ...)

hi,

First I want to thank you for the ideas ( http://www.dspguide.com  ; http://www.amazona.de ) ;
and well, I am from Germany, so German articles are not bad :)
But both are very theoretically. Both are very good, both are very interesting. I've not even
finished both completely, because its much information you gave me... I'll  see what I can really
use in my little programme... . If you know something interesting stuff to  programm a
software (!) synthesizer, let me know :) .
Somebody of this list said to me that "it would be much easier for
me to use jack" . Well, I did not find ANY developer-documentation on the originally HP
and I want to know if jack already HAS an easy-to-programm software synth implemented;
If yes, where can I find further information ?
( I know that some of my questions could be answered by google, but I ALWAYS give it
the wrong keywords :))   )

Greetz, Sascha Retzki
Verpassen Sie keine eBay-Auktion und bieten Sie bequem
und schnell über das Telefon mit http://www.telefonbieten.de

Ihre eMails auf dem Handy lesen - ohne Zeitverlust - 24h/Tag
eMail, FAX, SMS, VoiceMail mit http://www.directbox.com