[linux-audio-dev] LA Conference#2 Programme PDF now online

Frank NEUMANN frank.neumann at st.com
Thu Apr 8 12:14:48 UTC 2004

Hi all,

just a little update on what's going on with the upcoming Linux Audio
Conference in Karlsruhe on April 29th - May 2nd: The programme is now
available as a PDF, too - just visit http://www.zkm.de/lad and click on
the PDF link.

While this is not necessarily the absolutely final version of the programme,
there should not be big changes anymore from now on. We have one additional
highlight with a presentation by someone from Hartmann showing the Neuron
(which also uses LinuxInside :-), and in general I'm really quite excited now
about the whole event. I hope you'll like it, too.
The PDF is also ideal to give out at local Linux users group meetings etc to
do some advertising there - we welcome that!

Greetings, (and hope to see some of you soon),
Frank