[linux-audio-dev] LA Conference#2 Programme PDF now online

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Apr 8 18:15:41 UTC 2004

Hallo,
Frank NEUMANN hat gesagt: // Frank NEUMANN wrote:

> just a little update on what's going on with the upcoming Linux Audio
> Conference in Karlsruhe on April 29th - May 2nd: The programme is now
> available as a PDF, too - just visit http://www.zkm.de/lad and click on
> the PDF link.

This is getting better and better each time I look. Although the PDF
version also shows, that some though decisions will have to be made,
about what talk to visit. (Should I attend "SuperCollider3" or Joern
and Steve's Engineering round...?) At least the concerts don't have to
overlap.

> While this is not necessarily the absolutely final version of the programme,
> there should not be big changes anymore from now on. We have one additional
> highlight with a presentation by someone from Hartmann showing the Neuron
> (which also uses LinuxInside :-),

Musik-Messe pays off? ;)

> and in general I'm really quite excited now about the whole event. I
> hope you'll like it, too.

Definitely. Now lets just hope, that the PR work will bring lots of
people to Karlsruhe, and not only the developers. But I'm confident
this will happen this time.

P.S.: Who is DJ Lego?

ciao