[linux-audio-dev] Re: Linux soundapps pages updated

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Thu Apr 22 09:25:08 UTC 2004

Hey, just some corrections for my stuff :) [sorry, this kind of info should
be on my web pages!]

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 12:02:17PM +0300, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> Aube                       modular synth
> % http://www.metadecks.org/software/aube/
> % http://metadecks.sourceforge.net/aube/ ????

the second of these is just a redirect to the first

> Axel                       audio sequencing and mixing library
> % http://www.metadecks.org/software/axel/
> % see also Remix

Axel was renamed to Remix, so there's not much point keeping the link to
axel

> Sweep                      audio editor
> % http://sweep.sourceforge.net
> % http://www.metadecks.org/software/sweep/

sweep.sourceforge.net is a redirect to metadecks.org/software/sweep

> aube % http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~conradp/aube/

that url is obsolete, just use the metadecks.org one :)

> libfishsound http://www.annodex.net/software/libfishsound/download/libfishsound-0.6.0.tar.gz

libfishsound                  callback-based vorbis and speex library
http://www.annodex.net/software/libfishsound

you might want to add

liboggz                       callback-based ogg encapsulation library
http://www.annodex.net/software/liboggz

(liboggz+libfishsound are good together for handling ogg and annodexed
vorbis and speex files)

Conrad.