[linux-audio-dev] Audio over ethernet (deja vu)

Michael Ost most at museresearch.com
Thu Dec 2 18:41:08 UTC 2004

(You are not seeing double. I posted twice: once for midi and once for
audio.. %)

Has anyone got working code that reads/writes audio over ethernet with a
/dev or alsa interface? Even better would be a solution that has
support on the MacOS and Windows side.

We'd like to integrate that technology into Receptor
(http://www.museresearch.com/receptor_overview.php) and our marketing
guys want to show something at NAMM (that's January!). We might be able
to shake loose some shekels if there is some code that's close but needs
some tweaks.

Cheers... mo

Michael Ost, Software Architect
Muse Research, Inc.