[linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Marek Peteraj marpet at naex.sk
Wed Jan 14 22:33:56 UTC 2004

> > Marek has objections which appear to have some weight
>
> Only if you don't know what we're doing. Given that the project isn't
> even underway yet and has only been in preparation for the last
> couple of weeks, it's premature for Marek to attempt to both force
> the direction of the project

The lad community should force the direction from the start. Not me!

>  and prevent the site from being
> launched.

Preventing?? It's online. People have seen it.

>  He wanted the domain name himself for a different site, but
> he didn't bother to register it.

I wanted to propose (here!) the registration of linuxaudio.org as the
main entrance for linux audio developer and user community on the
internet and i wanted to offer money needed to register the site.
There wasn't much time left to do so.

Marek