[linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Sun Jan 18 02:22:26 UTC 2004

>  It should become another LAD event where the linux audio developers
>  present their work(such as ZKM LAD conference, LinuxTag LAD booth).
>
>  comments?
>
>  Marek

yes.
there are people /other/ than linux audio developers who will be on the
stand at Sounds Expo. its not just an audio development forum.

>  I propose the following - on sounds expo we should promote LAD and
>  oss, linux audio projects such as:
>
>  (in no particular order)
>
>  *Ardour *ALSA *Jack *JAMin *LADSPA+swh-plugins *LinuxSampler
>  *Lilypond etc
>
>  Linux audio distros such as AGNULA, dyne:bolic etc

i believe Daniel is planning the event....

m~

--Benjamin Franklin

 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.