[linux-audio-dev] Polyphony in AlsaModularSynth

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Mon Jan 19 10:07:35 UTC 2004

Hello,

just taken out of the modular synth thread:

Indeed, I could reproduce the problem concerning missing notes in ams
polyphonic mode. I use ams as a monosynth most of the time, therefore
I overlooked it. The algorithm I implemented checks for the weakest note
(in terms of envelope amplitude) to allocate a new voice if all voices are
busy.

I'll try to fix this ASAP and let you know.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE Linux AG