[linux-audio-dev] yet another softwerk patch

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Fri Jul 16 00:42:26 UTC 2004

The trigger dialog wasn't showing anything (channel select, note select,
etc.) making it pretty unusable.

Looking at the code, all the -9999's for vpadding in trigger_ui.cc
(starting at line 123) seem to be making everything disappear.  New
version of gtkmm has a different behaviour maybe?

Anyway, I changed the -9999's to 5, the same as the horizontal padding,
and it looks fine to me (not to mention actually now works)

Patch attached, same goofy format as the last one

-DR-