[linux-audio-dev] Re: pci gfx card / jack xruns / pci latencies

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Wed Jul 21 14:54:32 UTC 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:35:18 -0400
Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com> wrote:

> one other thing to try: be sure in you XF86Config you have
> PciRetry set to off.  From man mga:
>
>        Option "PciRetry" "boolean"
>               Enable or disable PCI retries.  Default: off.

Thanks for the hint. I didn't even know man pages for the X11 drivers existed.. Cool. Didn't help though ;) Well, anyways, i'll try some other pci cards today [as i managed to talk a budy of mine into letting me have some for tests].. I'll let you guys know my findings.

Florian Schmidt

--
Palimm Palimm!
Sounds/Ware: