[linux-audio-dev] Patches to compile MidiShare on kernel 2.6

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Mon Jul 26 01:31:48 UTC 2004

Oops, looks like the patch isn't that perfect yet. :(

Quick fix: s/expires = 1/expires = jiffies+1/

I'm still looking at the timing stuff, though (hard to find your way
when most docs still seem to be for kernel 2.4). Can anyone with some
kernel expertise tell me the recommended way to implement a timer in
kernel space which is called HZ times per sec?

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag