[linux-audio-dev] Project ideas?

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Tue Jun 8 20:38:07 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 15:49, michael tewner wrote:
> I like the idea of putting together a linux visualization system (maybe
> something more usable in a studio or in research than psychodelic
> effects).

Well, since SOMEONE has to pipe up and say Pd can do it, might as well
be me. :)

Pd with GEM is pretty cool as far as visualization goes.  Far better
than anything I've ever seen or heard of actually, because you can
visualize MIDI any way you want, which has waaay more potential than
visualizing a boring old waveform (digital audio)

-Dave Robillard