[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Specimen 0.3.0 released

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at gazuga.net
Sat Jun 12 04:56:00 UTC 2004

The latest release of Specimen, a midi controllable audio sampler for
Linux, adds 4 LFOs which can modulate volume, panning, cutoff and
resonance into mix.  Additionally, the LFOs can be tempo synced to
either midi or the jack-transport mechanism.

Available for immediate leeching from www.gazuga.net, or
you can download the tarball directly here:

http://www.gazuga.net/specimen-0.3.0.tar.gz

I'm working on a roadmap for Specimen, and I'm interested in hearing
what features people are most interested in having.  If there's
something you want Specimen to do, let me know; the most popular
features will get incorporated first.

[pb]