[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] New releases of Aeolus and Jaaa

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 15 18:57:44 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 14:58, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> New releases of Aeolus and Jaaa are now available at
>   <http://users.skynet.be/solaris/linuxaudio>

> Aeolus-0.2.0

Hi Fons... I noticed something different. I used to be able to start
Aeolus and click on [Next] and then I would get a preset (you know,
instant satisfaction - who wants to spend time turning on stops? :-). It
does not seem to happen anymore. Is this something in the packaging I
did, or is it something different in Aeolus?

-- Fernando