[linux-audio-dev] Knobs / widget design (radial movement)

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at gazuga.net
Fri Jun 25 23:55:50 UTC 2004

At Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:28:35 +0200,
Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> > so that I can compare it against the mouth-breathing crow-magnon
> > music created with shiny-quarter interfaces.  I'm sure the results
> > will speak for themselves.
>
> They do, but maybe not in the direction you imagined. And cro-magnon
> times are well in the past.

I'm lead to believe it would be in the *exact* direction I predicted.
Avant garde on the one hand, "normal" on the other.

If you like avant garde, and you prefer avant garde tools and lean
interfaces, that's 100% A-OK.  But your particular preferences do not
render your criticism objective (or useful).  A sneer is a sneer, and
if that's all you have to add, your input is worthless.

-Pete