[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] First public release of Lindrum v 0.5.1

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 1 10:04:01 UTC 2004

Hallo,
Peter Eschler hat gesagt: // Peter Eschler wrote:

> Yeah, a screenie means at least it did compile ;) I know it look's ugly with
> another theme. That's pointed out the webpage. Give me some time to breath, i
> will work on this..

I think that with your theme the GUI actually looks really great and
well matches the whole website design.

Still I probably won't test Lindrum :( as I didn't test Hydrogen,
because I have the feeling, that what they do seems to be possible to
do in Pd as well, and Pd is my living room. ;)

BTW: Pd also includes a modular jack patch bay thanks to Kjetil's
efforts.

ciao