[linux-audio-dev] Mx4 updated (again)

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Tue Mar 2 14:43:23 UTC 2004

On tis, 2004-03-02 at 13:41, Tim Goetze wrote:

I have put what I have now (remember I got this synth just yesterday) on
the site. It is mostly junk left over from previous versions, but patch
D3,D4 "snowq" are two playable impressions of bells/strings. D7 "clavi"
is some kind of clavinet.

Click the pretty picture at the end of page, unzip  mx4patch.zip in the
directory you start mx4 from (It should have created this file already
when you started it the first time.)

/jens